Irish Franchise Awards 2018
Established in 1995, The Irish Franchise Awards celebrates excellence in franchising and rewards outstanding achievements from both the franchise community and suppliers to the sector. 2018 will be the 23rd year of this prestigious event. In 1995, just two franchise awards were presented and more recently, in 2017, 15 bespoke awards were presented at a gala event attended by leaders of the franchise sector, invited guests, media and government representatives. The Franchise Awards is the longest established and most reputable business award ceremonies in the Irish franchising industry.
Organised by the Irish Franchise Association, award submissions are open to the Irish franchise industry in its entirety – both members and non-members. To submit a nomination, see the online entry system below.
The Irish Franchise Awards was shortlisted in the category of BEST AWARD CEREMONY at the National Event Industry Awards in 2015 and again in 2016 and proudly takes its place amongst the most prolific business award ceremonies in Ireland.
The Irish Franchise Awards offers both franchisors and franchisees an opportunity to be recognised for areas of excellence within this thriving industry and in front of peers, competitors, colleagues and consumers. See an outline of some of the headline benefits to finalists and winners below:
- All finalists receive a framed certificate of excellence
- All finalists receive a finalist logo which can be promoted across all of their social media and
- All winners receive personalised branded video content with highlights of the night and their
own specific award being presented. This can be shared across all digital platforms and used
as an effective form of marketing collateral
- All winners receive captioned press photography
- Winners receive a beautiful bespoke personalised trophy
- Finalists and winners are featured with Media Partners
- Finalists and winners are featured in a strong publicity campaign across all platforms
The 2018 Irish Franchise Awards will take place in Clontarf Castle on the 7th September, 2018.
Nomination form is below – SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY 27TH JUNE 2018.