Introduction to the Irish Franchise Association
The Irish Franchise Association is the only self-regulatory body within the Irish franchise sector, with a standards based approach to its membership. As a voluntary body we don’t have the resources to regulate the industry overall. However, we do regulate our members and accredit them only when we are satisfied that the minimum best practice standards have been achieved and our members subscribe to the European Code of Ethics on franchising.
The mission of the Irish Franchise Association is:
“To develop and promote best practice franchising in Ireland and create an environment within which ethical franchise businesses can grow.”
- Accrediting members and regulating standards of membership
- Promoting the franchise sector
- Overseeing the annual Franchise Expo
- Running the annual Franchise Awards
- Delivering franchising seminars / roadshows
- Lobbying Government re policy development for the sector.
- Sponsoring Body for the Irish Franchise Skillnet network
- Facilitating Franchisor Forums
- Conducting regular Franchise surveys.
To identify which Membership category is appropriate to you PLEASE click here
or contact 00353 1 8134555.